Bad Morning

I am not having a good morning.

I've been working on updating my website. No big deal. I should have done it a long time ago, but I was quite busy last year. All the more reason to get it up and running before school starts.

Rrrrrrr. That is me growling. For some reason, this resulted in a big fight between me and my husband. He's furious with me, I'm furious with him, it's just not pretty.

UPDATE: Marital discord successfully channeled into a scene in Dindi Book 2. Woohoo! Suffering = Inspiration.

No wonder writers are prone to manic-depression.

Comments

Jai Joshi said…
Dealing with websites is stressful work. I still haven't managed to get mine up and running because the thought of working on it makes me cringe. Kudos to you for being brave.

Jai
Tara Maya said…
Thanks, Jai.
I'm not sure if this post should make me really sad or if I should laugh!

I hope you get your website done! I know how much work it can be.